If you’re a next-level car fan who lives in or near Naples, it’s time for you to check out the Revs Institute, and see one of the largest archives of automotive history! Revs is dedicated to preserving the history, and is the perfect spot to come and learn a thing or two you might not have known otherwise!
The Miles Collier Collections are stunning and include cars such as a 1969 Porsche 908/02 ‘Flunder’, a 1928 Hispano-Suiza H6C Chassis, and a 1938 Maserati 8CTF.
In order to make your dreams a reality, you’ll need to buy tickets first. There are several options to choose from, so read below and select the one that’s best for you by clicking here.
- General Admission — $17, $5 off for students, children under 8 get in for free
- Docent-Led Tour — $25, small groups of up to 10, minimum of 2 hours
- Docent Tour & Shop Walk-Thru — $30, additional walkthru of the shop, more personal
- Porsche Specialty Tour — $25, for Porsche enthusiasts, offered last Friday of each month, examine older models
Hours and Directions
The Revs Institute is located at 2500 S. Horseshoe Drive, Naples, Florida 34104. If you know you want to go, but you’re not sure how to get there, they have a whole page dedicated to giving you detailed instructions right here.
The library hours are 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, but the museum is only open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. If you are wanting to come by, you must make an appointment so that you’re expected! Reservations can be made through the tickets page.
You might also like: Try These Two New Taco Spots
What To Know
A few house-keeping-type things to know:
- You can purchase gift certificates online or by calling (239) 687-REVS
- You can take pictures without flash while inside, for private use only!
- Even though you can take photos, you can’t take videos!
- All tickets are non-refundable
- The number of admissions each day is limited